Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Victorian Playhouse

Exterior

 Living Room



Kitchen



















I am in utter awe of this. I keep thinking back to the PlaySchool play houses my brothers and I had when we were little. If they had a phone inside them, it was a big deal. We had a plastic log cabin that had a table with two chairs. Huge deal. 

This house has a porch, upstairs, downstairs, multiple rooms, kitchen, fireplace. It is able to have running water, electricity, central air, and a communication system. The decorations inside can be custom-made to suit any style. I am just in shock imaging a child's reaction to having a small house, all of their own. For a hefty price of $23,400, this dream house can be purchased at www.poshtots.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment