Whatcha looking for?



Friday, October 1, 2010

Heart Icing Sprinkle Necklace for Baybays

Confession... this is the first time I have ever heard of "rose gold." Maybe because I am a sterling silver kind of girl and rarely wear gold. But I just had no idea. What a perfect thing for a baby girl though. That is, if you have $1495.00 to spend on a necklace whose safety is not guaranteed. I do love the idea of jewelry on babies, because it's not something you see very often. And yes, I am barbaric and think little girls with pierced ears are precious. I did not get mine pierced until I was ten, because my father told me stories about how they put your head in a vice and had ambulances parked behind the mall. I wished my parents just did it when I was a baby so that I wouldn't remember. But, I digress. This necklace is made of 14 karat recycled rose gold and features 11 hearts on its 20" chain. Dainty and feminine and available at the always fabulous poshtots.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment