Whatcha looking for?



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sonia Rykiel Princess Romper

You know... there are some things I can accept as far as the designer world goes. In many cases, you get what you pay for when you drop a huge amount of money on a unique "designer" item. A lot of times you are just paying for the name. I am not trying to pick on Sonia Rykiel here, especially after I posted this about one of her very obnoxious unique fur jackets, but this onesie costs $310.00. The snaps are not sterling silver, the rhinestones are not Swarovski crystals, the velour is not blessed by some high priest who only blesses things once a year... it's a onesie. I would even go as far as to say that it's ugly. Maybe I am just cranky because I don't feel well, and because I am out of coffee. Sorry Sonia, this is not my favorite. Take a closer look at monpetitchild.com.

1 comment:

  1. レイバンって、そんなに品質がいいですか?今年の夏は熱くて日差しキツイので、人生初のサングラでもゲットしようかと思っていて、友達にレイバン サングラスを薦められました。特にレイバン ウェイファーラーが人気あるらしいですけど、どのモデルがいいでしょうか?

    ReplyDelete