Whatcha looking for?



Sunday, December 26, 2010

Burberry Hobo Diaper Bag


Remember when you were little and were fascinated with your mom's purse? My mom always called her her "packet book," but I thought she was saying pockabook. It was huge, and it contained endless treasures. When I was a teenager and got into carrying a purse, it was always teeny ("The Sak" was big in those days), because I didn't understand what you could possibly need to carry with you that was so huge or so plentiful. Nowadays, good lord. Hobo bags are my passion because you can fit anything and everything into them. And that's just my stuff. Add a baby to the mix? You will need a super hobo bag, like Burberry's Hobo-Style Diaper Bag. Huge, gorgeous, will fit everything. Price? Huge, gorgeous, will eat your paycheck. $1095.00 at neimanmarcus.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Burberry hobo diaper bag blackseveral of these bags are available in check pattern design. This diaper bag doesn't have to look like one. The bag comes in many different styles. Black, brown and red woven plaid pattern is the main indicator of burberry. Thanks...

    Classic Clothings

    ReplyDelete