Whatcha looking for?



Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Lemon Garden Bikini


Alright... some people may think I am weird when I say this, but I don't think a lot of bikinis are appropriate for young girls. Maybe I read the news too much and am over-exposed 1) the number of sick perverts that are out there, 2) the exploitation of children, 3) the exploitation of women, OR 4) am being way too sensitive and dramatic. I don't know, there is just something odd to me about a 4-year-old wearing a triangle bikini made of 2.2 square inches of material. My children will most likely wear one pieces until they are old enough to tell me what they want to wear, and even then I may use some censorship. I really hope I don't turn out to be a psycho over-protective mom. But in any case, I saw this little Dolce & Gabbana bikini and thought it was cute (and it also comes in a one piece). Bright colors, little ties on the sides and front, and I am a big fan of the lemon pattern. More details of this $80.00 bathing suit can be found at childrensalon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment