Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Velour Puppies & Teddies Tracksuit...


Well this is... interesting. And a break away for the usual for Dolce & Gabbana. And in my opinion, fug. This reminds me of people who have paintings of dogs on their walls. Now, I am an animal lover. I have a cat whom I probably treat more like a child than I am willing to admit. But I do not have little homages to her painted on dishes and crappy canvases. My apologies for offending anyone, it's just an opinion. But this track suit is 100% covered with puppies and teddy bears and I find it tacky. If anyone saw this exact same tracksuit on a rack at Wal-Mart with a cheap label on it, I bet they would be horrified. Sorry, not a fan. See more details of this $169.00 disaster at childrensalon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment