Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Guess Baby Purple Prewalker Shoes

Oddly enough, I have only recently given purple a chance. I don't know what I had against it before really, but one fateful day before Christmas I was out shopping with my mom and there was purple EVERYWHERE. I made a comment about it and she looked at me like I had two heads and replied, "Well, it is the color this season." My mom still knows things before I do and I love this about her. I haven't mentioned Guess Baby up until this point, so I figured some glittery purple shoes would be a good place to start. They aren't out of this world fabulous, but they are fun. The silver glitter on the logo print and the rhinestones look great against the purple. These little shoes can be found for $68.00 at childrensalon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment