Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Dolce & Gabbana Baby at Saks Fifth Avenue


It is refreshing for me to see two new dresses from the same designer that are so different. Sometimes I think they pigeon-hole themselves season by season by choosing a theme for their baby/child collection, and that can get really boring really fast. I mean come on, variety is the spice of life after all (that ring a bell with anyone who has given P90X a try or 20?). So on the left, a country-esque red check and eyelet ruffly creation that I am crazy about. On the right, a bold floral print accented by even bolder bows on the side. For the country girl look, you must pay $230.00, and for the country club look, $290.00. Country girl wins the award for me in this face off: see more of Dolce & Gabbana's vast variety at Saks Fifth Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment