Whatcha looking for?



Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oilily Bibbi White Poplin Blouse

This weekend I got ambitious and decided to put away all of my winter clothes: sweaters, hats, mittens, corduroy pants, boots. I don't know why I did it. Maybe I thought that bringing out all of my warm weather things would actually bring out warm weather. Maybe I thought that looking at tank tops and skirts and imagining my big ass with winter weight crammed into them would make me want to go on a run or something. Well. I did not go on a run. Or something. And when I woke up, there was snow on the ground. When I was standing in line at Starbucks a bit ago, a random girl said to me "I was in denial this morning." I looked at her blankly, having no clue what she was talking about, until I looked down and saw her flip flops. Apparently she had the same idea. Didn't work for either of us. Anyway, Oilily's springy items are helping us to look forward to warmer months... new in at Forest and Zoe is this white poplin blouse. I am loving the folk look and delicate embroidery. Forest and Zoe also suggests the cutest pair of red check shorts to go along with this, which I agree 100% with. The shirt will cost you $86.00 though, so start saving now.

No comments:

Post a Comment