Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sarah Storybook Pillow from Posh Tots


Posh Tots does not mess around when it comes to expensive decor, furniture, bedding, etc. So when I ran across a pillow that had a $170.00 price tag, I had to know more. I have never seen anything like this before: it is a pillow that is actually a soft story book. Each one is custom made order by order, hand-painted and embellished with soft flowers and ruffles. This may be one of the most unique gift ideas I have seen in a while; I am always on the lookout for the new and unusual. Also in this collection, you will find matching bedding, linens, and another unique envelope pillow. The entire thing would cost more than your mortgage, but your daughter's room would be the cutest in the house. Unless you couldn't pay your mortgage after purchasing this collection and it got repossessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment