Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby Swim Suits: You Are So Ridiculously Cute.


So I have to go to Florida next week for a work conference. Guess who has already planned on "accidentally" forgetting to pack a bathing suit? This girl. Maybe all of the rain we have been getting in the Midwest thanks to my best friend La Nina has given me this false sense of security that summer is just soooo far away and I have all the time in the world to get in shape... not so much. It always creeps up on you. Summer is sneaky like that. I wish I could be like a baby and wear fat thighs like an adorable fashion statement. This sweet little bathing suit is new from Armani and is just about as girly as it gets: pink, ruffles, bows, and a fun lolly pop on the side bearing the logo. Find it for $95.00 at Lavish Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment