Whatcha looking for?



Monday, May 23, 2011

BEAUTIFUL Lili Gaufrette Pale Pink Strap Dress!


Wow. I'm not going to lie, if this dress came in an adult version, I would buy it in a heartbeat. This is actually the first time I have posted something from Lili Gaufrette, and after seeing this dress I am wondering why that is the case. It is absolutely gorgeous. The crochet detailing at the bottom, the pleats and buttons at the top... I can imagine it with just a pair of sandals in the dead heat of summer, or paired with a cardigan and some fancy shoes for a special occasion, like a wedding. It even has a thin underskirt, to allow for it to flair out a bit. Just think of all the fun you could have accessorizing this. More daring people could even attempt black.... This amazing dress can be found for $127.00 at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment