Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summery Outfits from Juicy Couture


So yesterday at work, my boss (for once) informed me of something I was not aware of: La Nina. Now, unlike my coworker who thought I was referring to a hurricane, I have heard of both El Nino and La Nina, but I had not heard mention of them yet this year. Especially not in the sense that La Nina is the cause for the 25 out of 30 days in April that it rained in the Midwest. That is not an exaggeration. Almost 9 inches of rain, and apparently it is supposed to keep on falling until July. Along with that? Colder than normal temperatures. Awesome! So maybe in August there will be some Midwest babies who have a chance to wear these bright and cheery outfits new from Juicy Couture. Thus far, their summer collection is exploding with vibrant pinks, oranges, and yellows, which is helping with my wishful thinking of sunshine and heat. See more of new Juicy at Neiman Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment