Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Uhhh WOW. The Imagination Emporium Custom Playroom from Posh Tots.




Sooo... it's pretty much a given that when it comes to going above and beyond with children's toys, Posh Tots really takes the cake. They offer the largest variety of custom made toys, furniture, and playthings that I have seen anywhere as of right now. And before right now, I thought I had seen it all. Then, I feasted my eyes upon the Imagination Emporium custom playroom, exclusively from Posh Tots. All I can say is "Wow." Each one of these amazing creations is custom built and custom painted to fit whichever space you can afford to put it into (sidenote: there is no pricing listed on the website. It says "Call for pricing." So you know that means if you have to wonder, you can't afford it). There is a bit of Willy Wonka, a bit of Dr. Seuss, and maybe even a little bit of Nickelodeon in there. It's amazing. I would play in this thing. Could you imagine being a child and having this in your own house? Bringing friends over and playing in this? I can't. Oh, to be born into money... 


No comments:

Post a Comment