Whatcha looking for?



Monday, June 27, 2011

Ralph Lauren Baby Sundress


Ralph Lauren is an anomaly to me. The brand seems to be popular with just about everyone (that is a pretty big generalization, but still.), including my mother who has impeccable taste, but I have never been super impressed in general. Every now and they I will see something that really strikes me (everything I have written about on here Ralph Lauren-wise, that was the case), and this little sundress is one of those things. What's not to love about a small print floral pattern dress? It's light and fun and the red trim adds the necessary extra flair. Striped polos with embroidered horses? No thank you, not for me. Sundresses without the logo splattered across the front? Okay in my book. See this for a very reasonable $45.00 at Neiman Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment