Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello Gucci Bibs!


Can I just complain about the heat one more time? Holy LORD, it's HOT! The sun has long since set here in the Midwest but it is still hovering around 90 degrees. Not okay. I am also on my eighth load of laundry. Not okay either. On a brighter note, there are only two days until the weekend. And on a brighter note than that, how amusing is it to see a huge name like Gucci on a bib?? If i ever saw a child in a restaurant wearing a Gucci bib, I might assume it's fake. Then again, I go to restaurants like Panera and Chipotle. One might be more likely to see a Gucci bib someplace a bit more... upscale. So these three bibs boast three versions of the Gucci logo. They are cotton and snap closed like any normal bib, but they are Gucci bibs. Therefore, the price tag for these three is a ginormous $150.00. $50.00 per bib! Amazing. Find them at Neiman Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment