Whatcha looking for?



Monday, August 8, 2011

Another Beautiful Dress from Baby Dior


Question of the hour: which season is this dress best suited for in your opinion? I feel like I am seeing a lot more multi-seasonal items than usual lately. The whimsical flowers on this Baby Dior dress make me think spring or summer, the soft colors make me think fall, and the velvet bows and wool blend material make me think winter. I think this is a great thing though, because when you are buying a designer dress that costs a truckload of money, it would be nice to be able to stretch it out between a couple different seasons! I am having a hard time accessorizing this one in my mind, just because of the multitude of options. Oh, and the price? $246.00, at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment