Whatcha looking for?



Monday, August 8, 2011

Designer Baby Turns the Big O-N-E!


Kind of hard for me to believe that I started this little operation an entire year ago (it was actually one year ago Saturday, but I was celebrating the weekend and unable to blog). It began as something to break up my day at my newfound desk job:something to do while I was on hold or attending a pointless WebEx or to just break up the monotony. Now it's actually a fun little habit and obsession of mine and I have made a few great friends while doing so. It makes me wonder what this next year will bring! I had to pick an appropriate item to go with this post, so naturally I chose one of the birthday outfits from Baby Bling Things Boutique, which is one of the best places to go to find crazy fancy "occasion" outfits for your little one. Happy birthday to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment