Whatcha looking for?



Friday, September 16, 2011

New Baby Dior Prewalker Shoes!


Not gonna lie... half the fun of Baby Dior shoes can be found in the suitcase gift box they come in. I would probably use it as a makeup case, or to carry hair accessories while I am traveling. Or maybe even a lunch box? I don't know why, but I have always loved old-fashioned suitcases. Ever seen the movie (or read the amazing book first for that matter) White Oleander? The suitcases that Astrid made at the very end which depict the different phases of her life have been a little obsession of mine for a while. If you haven't seen the movie (or read the book), I highly recommend both. Amazing. So back to the adorable little shoes that come inside the suitcase. They are made of soft leather and lined with soft toweling. I like them because they will match a lot of things. Not that that really matters with baby shoes, but still. They are sporty and fun and could go with a preppy sweater or a track suit. Find them for $145.00 at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment