Whatcha looking for?



Monday, December 19, 2011

Keep Warm In A Fendi Baby Nest


Sooo... my apologies for being so awful about posting lately! The holiday season is busy enough as it is, but it is also the busiest time of year for my day job (medical field... deductible December...) AND this year is even  busier because I am knee-deep in trying to start my own business. I'm hoping for big things in 2012, and I will achieve them. 

That being said, let's talk about warm, soft, cuddly things. It seems like everyone is sick lately. There have been some raunchy jokes circulating around my workplace due to the fact that the same sickness is traveling around to everyone. All we want to do is curl up on the couch with a fleece blanket and NetFlix for the next two weeks. Too bad they don't make Fendi baby nests for adults. New in for the chilly season, this 95% cotton nest comes in both blue and pink and brandishes an all-over tiny-sized Zucca pattern. They are simply adorable, with three poppers on each side for easy wrapping and unwrapping. The perfect thing to take a new baby home from the hospital in, find yours for $230.00 at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment