Whatcha looking for?



Monday, October 15, 2012

Tartan Bibs by Ralph Lauren

Ahh... a conundrum we have here. Traditionally, I am not a huge fan of Ralph Lauren's baby collection. It's not that I dislike what they do, it just doesn't do much for me. But now they had to go and make a three piece bib gift set with tartan. I LOVE TARTAN. You with this round, Ralph Lauren; I think these are fabulous. Even with the tartan and dark colors, in my opinion these would be perfect for both the gentlemen and the ladies. And, with dark colors, less showing of stains! What more could you ask for? Find this perfect Christmas gift (oh yes I just went there) at Children Salon.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was a really nice post! I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site. Best of luck for the next! Please visit my web site babyiconic.co.uk. Best Boy Sleepsuits service provider.

    ReplyDelete