Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, October 2, 2010

Brighton Love Bug Night Light


I discovered Brighton maybe four years ago... there was a tiny boutique at the outdoor mall in my area, and I had never been inside. When I walked in I was offered a bottle of water and a cookie. Just for going in. I immediately liked this place. While it is a tiny store, you can spend hours pouring over the necklaces, charms, bags, and trinkets they have. Everything you see you love more than the thing before. They sell small home accents like this Love Bug Night Light that stand out as signatures. This little guy is etched and studded with Swarovski crystal accents, and has an on/off sensor rather than a switch. What's not to love.Check out brighton.com for more adorable ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment