Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fendi Baby Cashmere Blanket

Designer baby blankets are kind of an anomaly for me. When I was little, I had multiple blankets. They all had names, but the only name I can remember was that of my favorite pink blanket that I randomly called Annie. When I did something good, I got a new blanket. I may or may not still sleep with my first blanket ever (knitted by my grandmother that I came home from the hospital in) to this day. I took my blankets everywhere and they in turn took a beating because of it. If you purchase a designer baby blanket, like Fendi's Zucca Print Cashmere Blanket which retails for $345.00, you might want to keep it under lock and key. It can be your baby's favorite blanket... but only in the comfort of your own home. See details of this lovely luxury at childrensalon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment