Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana Pony Skin Baby Bag...


I just don't know what to make of this... I love animals, but I am not a PETA activist. I eat hamburgers (not just organic hamburgers, but gross hamburgers from fast food restaurants on occasion) but do not buy any animal skin/fur/whatever products. Mainly because I cannot afford them, but even if I could, I think they are kind of gross. I donate to the humane society, I have a cat that if anyone hurt a hair on her adorable head I would do very bad things to them. I love animals. So a baby bag made of 100% leather pony skin? I am not going to knock anyone who has one because if you like this kind of thing, I am okay with that. It's just not my bag... no pun intended. But could you guiltlessly teach your baby that a horsey says "neigh neigh" when you just pulled that animal sounds picture book out of a bag made of a baby horse? Maybe I am the only person who thinks of weird things like this. See this bag for $1520.00 at childrensalon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment