Whatcha looking for?



Friday, January 28, 2011

Baby Dior Bear Bib


Ahh tax season... everyone has visions of filing their taxes and getting a big fat refund check and either using it wisely, or splurging on something they would not normally buy. Maybe something like this $65.00 bib from Baby Dior. Now first of all, as I found out today, I will not be splurging, nor spending my refund wisely, because I owe money. I was so mad when I completed my return online and saw the amount that I deleted all of my information and will not file until April. All fussiness aside, this bib is adorable: little bears, clever logo placement, and very simple. If you are lucky unlike me, and have a giant tax return, you could maybe spend it on expensive clothes at lavishkids.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment