Whatcha looking for?



Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Morning French Fix: More Bbk


When I was in high school, I used to babysit for a family of three girls. I was insanely close with the oldest, she was 11 when I went away to college. We have remained in touch ever since, and she just turned 21 yesterday. She has grown into an artistic fashion lover just like myself, sometimes I like to think I had a hand in that. Anyway, we were supposed to go to Paris this spring, but the trip fell through. I remain determined to get there with her, some way, somehow. So with French things in mind, I must say that if you have not checked out the Bbk collection by Catherine Seixo yet, take a moment to do so. Take in the rich colors and classic styles, and actually, most of the winter collection is on sale right now because spring dresses are on their way. Everyone loves Paris in the springtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment