Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

IT'S HERE!! BonPoint Spring/Summer 2011 Collection!!


I have been waiting and waiting and waiting... My weekend was pretty jam-packed, all the way up until the big day yesterday (Valentine's Day). I don't have a traditional valentine; I have a friend who is perpetually single like me, and on Valentine's Day we go out and eat cake and martinis for dinner and see a "chic flick." (Sidenote: No Strings Attached is a surprisingly witty and lovable movie). Anyway, point being I have not had a chance to stalk BonPoint in a few days. I was pleasantly surprised when I jumped on on my lunch break and was met with a vast new collection of spring and summer clothes. Demin, overalls, and plaid seem to be big for the boys and it is all about floral patterns for the girls. I shall post my favorite outfits as follows:




And I can't forget this adorable newborn outfit:

I could go on forever but I can't post about everything at once, I would never make it to fall without something new to talk about. I. Am. In. Love. With. This. Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment