Whatcha looking for?



Thursday, March 3, 2011

Catimini Keeps Bringing On the Cuteness

I am just waiting for it. We have had maybe a week of sunshine and while it's still freezing in the mornings, the afternoons have been nice. Spring is so close I can feel it. So I am just waiting for that last surprise snowstorm that just really makes people go crazy with frustration. Ahh... life in the midwest. It has gone without saying (although I have said it multiple times) that Catimini's spring and summer collection is where they really shine: the bright colors and bold patterns fit perfectly with summer dresses, skirts, accessories, you name it. Best part about this sun hat: it's reversible, so you are pretty much getting two hats in one. I almost like the all-red side better, with the little blue flower at the edge. For $36.00, buy yours at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment