Whatcha looking for?



Monday, July 25, 2011

Juicy Couture Infant's Faux Fur Coat...


I am trying so hard not to put this into the "Yikes" category, I really am. Faux fur to me is just so... tacky. I have never been a fur fan and have a hard time not judging people that wear excessive amounts of fur. By no means am I a PETA activist; I love animals and do not agree with skinning them for their coats, but not to the point where I post gory pictures on Facebook of what happens to animals at fur farms. I do not wear real fur (or faux fur) and kind of wish it would quietly exit the fashion world. Leave the animals alone. And if you still like the look, get a tacky faux fur jacket like this one. I'm sure that kids would love everything about it; kids love animals and kids love soft textures. And I suppose this Juicy jacket is more tastefully done than others, but the bottom line is the fur. Yuck. For the many, many people who are going to disagree with me, you can find this for $168.00 at Saks Fifth Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment