Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, August 27, 2011

Amazing Catimini Gloves!

I have been very motivated today. Ever have those days where you can't seem to stop doing stuff? Why can't every day be like that?? After my kitten woke me up at 8am with a foot attack, I have since reorganized my studio, added about 10 new strands of various decorative lights (I even found those old-fashioned bubble lights at the thrift store yesterday!) and am ready to create. Write. Paint. Draw. I've been thinking and scheming and planning a lot lately, and I have a lofty goal of saving up enough money this year to quit my job in May and depart for a cross-country road trip on June 1, 2012. Hell, if the world is going to end that year anyway, might as well see the US before it's destroyed, right?

None of that has to do with Catimini gloves. I need to remember that this blog is Designer Baby, not Jenna's Dreams to Quit Her Job and Do Crazy Things. So if these gloves were made in adult sizes, I would purchase them. Maybe some lucky women with dainty little hands can wear these too. The ribbon laced up the middle is what really gets me: it's so unique and sooo Catimini. Made from an angora blend, these are not only fashionable but also soft and warm. It's not too early to start Christmas shopping and these would make a perfect gift! Find them for $49.00 at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment