Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Monnalisa Leopard Print Bambi Suitcase


This post is pretty appropriate for me right now because I have had travel on the brain like none other. I haven't been out of the country in YEARS and haven't even taken a significant vacation in quite a while. Call me a jerk, but I do not understand people who have no interest in seeing what is out there in the world... whether that be in your own country or visiting someone else's. Just a thing I guess. In any case, I think this is the first suitcase I have seen my Monnalisa. I generally don't go for their Disney-themed stuff, just because I think that their signature clothing is so amazing by itself, but this is pretty cute. Leopard print and Bambi are kind of an odd combo, but I don't think a little girl would see it that way. The inside is lined with a silky pink material, adding to the femininity. All in all, I am a fan. It is however... a tad pricey. For $283.00, find this example of cuteness at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment