Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Diesel Fleece-Lined Baby Booties!

Some days I feel guilty for posting at work. Today is not one of those days. I got here early this morning (which was shocking because there were three serious accidents along my 30 minute commute that really slowed things down) and got to work right away on a big project. Last night my boss's wife had a little dinner party thing that I chose not to go to because 1) I like to keep my work life and my personal life separate, 2) I have nothing in common with her or any of her friends, and 3) I already had plans to go to the state fair with a friend of mine. Yeah, I went to the fair. I'm not ashamed to admit it. And I ate deep fried smores. So anyway he walks in this morning and the first thing he says as he walks by my office is, "I heard you didn't go to my wife's dinner last night. Disappointing." Then he just walked away! I already break my back for him while I am at work, I should not be expected to break my plans and attend a social function just because his wife is hosting. Again, I am not cut out for the ass-kissing corporate world. SO, I am blogging. Now, Diesel shoes. Amazing. Always have been. Unique, crazy, bright, everything right up my alley. Diesel baby shoes: equally amazing. I want to put these booties on right now and go back to bed. Soft silver leather, a big strap with the logo, and a soft fleece lining make for a fabulous little pair of shoes. For a pretty reasonable price of $87.00, these can be found at Alex and Alexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment