Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Couple Beautiful Things from Chloe Baby



A few words that come to mind when I think of Chloe Baby: soft, elegant, classic, gorgeous. Oh, and expensive. But that goes without saying. Happy Wednesday everyone, and I would like to start it off with a couple of new Chloe items that totally fit the mold: a denim pinafore and a soft white tie-waist cardigan. I would not paid these together because that would be overkill; I just could not decide on which one I wanted to share so I chose both. The pinafore zips up the back, has a soft lining, and is accented by a tastefully large bow (I am very picky about oversized bows). The cardigan is just wow. Knitted with soft angora and lined with jersey cotton, I imagine that this sweater is going to become the favorite fall item in a lot of wardrobes. The $122.00 dress and $195.00 cardigan can both be found at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment