Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oilily Travel Print Baby Bag

Why is it that I have been seeing and hearing about travel everywhere I go lately? Last weekend I found a map of the US (you know.. the kind you could never fold back up correctly that lived in your glove box before GPS) and used a yellow highlighter to draw the route of my ideal road trip for next summer. Two months, 36 states, by myself. Yeah. I need to make it happen. Anyway, Oilily is genius to begin with. Bright, bold, beautiful. Their colorful designs are eye-catching to just about anybody, and this baby bag is no exception. I love the craziness and business. And, due to the material it is made from (mostly polyester), you can wipe it clean! See more details of this $269.00 bag at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment