Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Armani Junior Babygrow: More Fairisle!


I was just talking about this yesterday! Apparently I need to purchase more fashion magazine because I definitely was not aware until very recently that the Fairisle print is back with a vengeance this season. Always a favorite, this doesn't really come as a surprise; it just seems like all of a sudden it is everywhere! Seen here on this babygrow from Armani Junior, this 100% cotton romper is dark navy and shows a layered look, with the snowflake Fairisle vest attached to the top half. I am honestly not so much in love with the outfit as a whole, but again, I am a sucker for Fairisle. See more details of this outfit (which comes in an organza gift bag), found for $104.00 at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment