Whatcha looking for?



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Calvin Klein Onesies: A 5-Pack of Cute!


Aww... the hearts and pinkness on these onesies from Calvin Klein remind me of Valentines Day. So the end of summer is always a bummer (and I'm a poet and didn't know it), but when you think about it, summer really lacks a lot of holidays. Sure, you have the 4th of July and Labor Day (woohoo, so exciting), but in the colder months you have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Then you have little holidays like Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day (which is not a little holiday with me), so maybe all that cold is worth it. So Calvin Klein's baby collection is not one that I have written about often, but as soon as I saw these onesies I knew I had to share them. Give them as a gift, keep them for yourself, use them as pajamas, pair them with pants or a skirt. Who cares, they are adorable. And the best part? They are only $42.00, found at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment