Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dolce & Gabbana Baby Gift Set


You know... I thought of something the other day: I have never been to a baby shower. Granted I am not super old at 28 years of age, but that's weird right? Then I think about my friend circle: it consists of a great number of gay men and a great number of still-single women. I don't know how that happened. My ten year high school reunion is coming up this Thanksgiving and while 95% of the people I graduated with have either married each other or someone else and had at least a couple of kids, my friends and I (the few from high school who I still keep in touch with) are still single as the day is long. All of my friends are. I guess we just gravitate towards each other. I like it though; it's like living out Sex and the City with a new adventure every day. So this Dolce & Gabbana four piece gift set is what got me thinking about baby showers in the first place. It would be a great gift with it's sweet tiny pink logo print. The little cotton booties have got to be my favorite part. Be the hit of the party and show up with this $210.00 gift, from Lavish Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment