Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TOMS Baby Shoes


I'm throwing in the towel. I have refused to post about TOMS baby shoes for over a year now because the demographic of the adults who wore TOMS shoes made me kind of angry: hipsters who think they are better than everyone else. We are all human. Get over yourself. Good for you that you eat organic food and grow your own vegetables in your back yard and carry your recycling to the recycling plant uphill both ways in the snow barefoot. I do everything I can to do the right thing too. I'm just not obnoxious about it. Unfortunately, I think sometimes the masses can ruin things for people who generally do not like to follow the masses. TOMS shoes fall into that category for me. I have a friend who lives in Chicago and walks to work ever day, two miles each way. He has had the same pair of TOMS shoes for six months and they are still like brand new. So masses, I am going to push you aside and see these shoes for what they really are: good shoes. And these metallic pink baby shoes that have both stars and stripes? Adorable. I actually have my eye on an adult pair of TOMS that are completely covered with silver sequins. I guess sometimes the masses know what they are talking about and all we can do is jump on the band wagon. Find these for $45.00 at Neiman Marcus.

No comments:

Post a Comment