Whatcha looking for?



Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fendi Baby Suede Zucca Boots

Oh Fendi. I thought I was impressed by your spring and summer collections when they rolled out first season. I thought that nothing could top the frilly dresses, sea creature-themed swimwear, and that ditzy flower pattern that I fell oh so in love with. Then, I saw your autumn and winter 2011 collection. Pieces and pieces keep coming out and with every new shoe or dress, I am starting to feel like this season is somehow outdoing last season! Take these brown suede boots. They are perfect. The combination of the dark suede with the lighter fleece, the open side with the buckle that give them an almost rugged feel, and that chic designer touch with the Zucca print on the toes. Everything about them is just to-die-for... including the heart attack-inducing price tag: $211.00, found at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment