Whatcha looking for?



Thursday, September 1, 2011

Flirty Floral Hamper from Posh Tots


Who took my advice and has tomorrow off, making for a fabulous four day weekend? I am all packed and ready to hit the road for Chicago tomorrow morning. A mini road trip is great for the soul. Lots of thinking and music and... driving. Which reminds me, I need to charge my iPod. So I have been cruising websites for about 45 minutes now trying to find something that strikes me enough to write about. And after all that I choose... a hamper. Why? I don't know. Maybe because I have never written about a hamper before. I know that my hamper lives in the closet. It could have pictures of slugs on it for all I care because no one ever sees it. But I suppose it's different when it's for a baby. Everything for a baby is supposed to be cute and sweet and adorable, even the things that most people don't see. So, the Flirty Floral Hamper from Posh Tots would be a great choice. I love the mixing of different colors and patterns, like a quilt. Except a hamper. The downfall? It's $133.00. For something you throw dirty clothes in. But if you have the big bucks, why not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment