Whatcha looking for?



Monday, September 19, 2011

Juicy Couture Tee and Leggings Set


Today was the Monday of all Mondays. The Monday people have nightmares about. We had work drama that started yesterday (it's always great when the drama starts before the week does) and carried into this morning. It did nothing but rain all day. My boss was being particularly rude ("Did we forget to do this?" "Did we forget to move these numbers?" We = me, in his stupid vernacular). I had to work 40 minutes late due to a lazy coworker. SO, my mind is shot. I am exhausted. Therefore, I chose something nice and easy and fun to write about: a simple and cute outfit from Juicy Couture. Having a groovy 70's feel, I am loving the scrunch-tie legs. Looks like something comfortable enough to sack out on the couch with a bottle in. Which is exactly what I am about to do... except my bottle will hold WINE. Happy Monday everyone, at least it's over! Find this outfit for $48.00 at Saks.

No comments:

Post a Comment