Whatcha looking for?



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Little Marc Jacobs Knit Animal Scarf

Well I do not think I have ever seen any knitwear like scarves or hats from Little Marc Jacobs until now. Perhaps I have just been overlooking them because this is not traditionally one of my favorite lines (I understand that he is going for the quirky and strange, which normally I am all about, but for some reason, most of the baby things just don't do it for me) but I must say I do love this scarf. It has a bit of a funny shape because it is knit to stay in place (as scarves on babies normally do not) and I like the traditional pattern mixed with some random animals. There is even some gold thread woven in there to give it some flair. Be ready for winter and grab yours for $57.00 at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment