Whatcha looking for?



Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pendant Lamps from Petit Tresor



Who doesn't love unique lighting? Okay, maybe for a lot of people lighting is an afterthought, but for me, I think it is one of the main things that set the tone for a room. My house is filled with crazy lighting: hanging chandeliers found at flea markets, Japanese lanterns, and a million different kinds of lights on strings. My electric bill is generally outrageous, but even on the gloomiest of days, I can turn on all of my lights and it just makes me happy. Pendant lamps are something you don't see in too many nurseries, probably because they are generally not cheap. They make a very bold statement and I am a huge fan. Celebrity favorite Petit Tresor has dozens of colors and styles to match just about any nursery color scheme. Ranging between $200.00 and $500.00, maybe you can find one that fits yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment