Whatcha looking for?



Friday, March 23, 2012

Some Lovely Red Dresses



So I have been teerrrrrible about blogging this month! I feel like there has been so much going on. I just had a birthday, spring has arrived about a month early, and I have been indulging in weekend trips left and right! I need to get back on track here. I know my last post was about red things, but truly I cannot get enough of them. One thing I love about Children Salon is that when you are viewing an item, they have a "You might also like" feature at the bottom, which is how I found these beautiful red-accented dresses. 

First is a simple and cute creation by Agatha Ruiz de la Prada. I am not a fan of the heart on the belt, but the scalloped bottom makes up for it. And I'm sure you could remove the heart if you really wanted to (I'd probably try). This one can be yours for $92.00.

Next is my favorite, by the always-impressive Monnalisa. It is actually a three piece set that comes with the cute little bolero cardigan and headband. Again, the attention to detail that Monnalisa consistently shows is incredible: from the white trim at the bottom of the cardigan to the ruffle on the headband, it's amazing. This one will cost you a nominal $299.00.

Last is a sweet little ladybug print dress and bloomers set by Moschino. You can tell it is just the softest cotton by looking at it, and the gathered ruffles at the bottom are too adorable. This one you can purchase for $139.00.

Happy Friday all!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these clothes, so cute! I looked online and can't seem to find them anywhere near me except this kid clothes site

    ReplyDelete