Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fendi Rocks the Red



Happy Hump Day to all! I am not so much looking forward to this work day... scary regional boss guy is going to be stopping by. Everyone gets all weird around scary regional boss guy. I wonder what he would say if he came in and saw me busily blogging away on company time. Whatever. I'm winning the lottery tonight anyway. So this season, Fendi is adding some red to their designs and I am absolutely in love. The little details on this shortie are so sweet; I had to add the back view so you can see the logo print on the hood and legs. Even the red buttons say Fendi on them. Perhaps this will be my first purchase with my lottery winnings; I have a very pregnant cousin with a wicked fashion sense who'd love it. Find this for a whopping $203.00 at Children Salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment