Whatcha looking for?



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Juicy Couture Kids Toy Stroller


This is probably going to sound pretty stupid... but as an adult, for some odd reason I sometimes really miss playing with dolls. I loved having different cribs and cradles for them; I never had a playpen but for some odd reason I was obsessed with them and always wanted one. I used to pack baby bags with clothes, both doll clothes and my own clothes from when I was a baby, bibs, toys (also mine and my brothers old baby toys), bottles, you  name it. It's weird, because I have a large crawl space in my old bedroom at my parents' house, and there are two baby bags in there, still packed, from the last time I used them. That's how they are stored. And when I go home for the holidays, yes, I still crawl in there and look at what I had packed in the bag that one last time before I somehow got too old to play with dolls. Don't know where that trip down memory lane came from, but I blame a very rough week at work that is making me more emotional than usual. One thing I never had: a Juicy Couture toy stroller. This one by MacLaren was modeled to look just like the adult version, so your child's babies can ride in style too. I actually think the price is very reasonable, $85.00 at juicycouture.com.

1 comment: