Whatcha looking for?



Thursday, July 28, 2011

Unique Scarves from Catimini



You know, there usually comes a point in the summer that I am ready to start thinking about fall. I get sick of the heat, the electric bills from running the AC so much, having the humidity turn my hair into an afro that would make Diana Ross jealous... Yeah I am not to that point yet. I am loving my garden, spending weekends laying by the pool, and the State Fair is in town for the next two weeks! I'm sorry, I am a huge fan of fair food and am not afraid to admit it. Deep fried Snickers here I come! But in any case, I saw these Catimini scarves at Children Salon and thought they were so genius that I couldn't resist sharing them with everyone. I want to have boy-girl twins just so I can get both. Machine-washable, fleece lining, and a very reasonable price of $44.00 each. Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment